KNOXVILLE (press release)—Goodwill Industries of Knoxville is hosting their annual Ghoulishly Goodwill Costume Contest and they want to send their lucky winners to the Knoxville Zoo! To enter the contest craft your outfit from Goodwill finds, take a picture, and submit it in any of the following ways:
- Post to the Goodwill Industries-Knoxville Facebook Page: facebook.com/gwiktn
- Post the picture on Twitter and tag @GWIKTN.
- Post the picture on Instagram and tag @goodwillknoxville.
- E-mail the image to our Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries should include a brief description of the costume and the Goodwill purchases used to make it. Costumes must be created from Goodwill materials to be eligible to win. Participants must submit their costumes by November 2, 2014.
The Goodwill Industries-Knoxville Marketing Team will select the most creative costumes and the winner will be announced on November 3, 2014.
- Grand Prize – A family membership to the Knoxville Zoo
- 2nd Prize – A family 4-pack of tickets to the Knoxville Zoo
- 3rd Prize – Two tickets to the Knoxville Zoo
For more information about the contest, visit www.gwiktn.org/events or any of the Goodwill Industries-Knoxville social media sites. Be sure to where your new costume to Boo at the Zoo to celebrate.
By purchasing your costume supplies at Goodwill, you will help fund Goodwill’s job training programs for people with barriers to employment in East Tennessee. In 2013 Goodwill Industries-Knoxville served over 5,200 individuals in 15 counties. For more information, call 865.588.8567 or visit www.gwiktn.org.