- The court-ordered Parents, Children and Divorce class will meet from 5:30-9:30 p.m. on Oct. 16 at the Greeneville/Greene County Campus. Learn how to talk to your children about divorce and the effect the process has on them. The cost is $50 per person.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2 will meet from 1:00-4:30 p.m. Oct. 29-30 at the Greeneville/Greene County Campus. The course builds on the skills taught at level 1. Learn how to use multiple worksheets and workbooks efficiently and start working with more advanced formatting options including styles, themes and backgrounds. The course also covers advanced charting and how to publish workbooks as web pages. The class also covers Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. The fee is $175 per person.
- Accounting Fundamentals is offered online from Oct. 15-Nov. 12. Learn the basics of double-entry bookkeeping, how to analyze and record financial transactions, and how to prepare various financial reports at the end of the fiscal period. This class also covers accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll procedures, sales taxes and common banking activities. The fee is $125 per person.
- Introduction to PC Trouble-Shooting is offered online from Oct. 15-Nov. 12. Learn how to solve the most common PC problems. This class teaches troubleshooting techniques and the skills to resolve most problems. The class also covers maximizing a Windows PC for optimal usage. The fee is $125.
- Photoshop Elements 12 for the Digital Photographer is offered online Oct. 15-Nov.12. This class will help photographers of all levels produce the best possible pictures using Adobe Photoshop Elements 12. Learn how to do quick fixes, detailed enhancements and editing. The class features easy-to-follow instructions. The fee is $125.
- Quickbooks 2013 Introduction is offered online from Oct. 15-Nov. 12. Learn how to use this powerful accounting software program to gain control over the finances of your business or household. Topics covered in this course include accounts, bank reconciliation, invoices, receipts, statements, payables, inventory and receivables and estimates. The class is $125.
For information on any of these classes contact Brittany Hopson at 423-798-7988 or Brittany.Hopson@ws.edu or Amanda Hill at 423-798-7946 or Amanda.Hill@ws.edu.
Share the joy